Wacky Zingoz is a yellow Zingoz featured in many games in Webkinz World. He is the first non-pet to receive a plush toy. Wacky has also been featured on trading cards in Series 1 and Series 2. Wacky has also been seen in many advertisements, including advertisements for Winterfest and the Wacky Zingoz plush.
Wacky is also the focal point of the Zingoz Celebration, an annual event that typically occurs in August.
Wacky is featured in a multitude of games:
- Wacky Zingoz
- WackyER Zingoz
- Wacky Zingoz Extreme
- Wacky Bingoz
- Dunk the Zingoz
- Zingoz Pie Throw
- Wacky's Bullseye Batter
- Where's Wacky?
- Wacky Log Out Carnival
Wacky has also been featured in a variety of items, such as:
In 2008, a Kinzville Times article was published about a new game called Wacky Zingoz Extreme. This game was going to be exclusively unlocked in the Code Shop with the Secret Code that comes with a Wacky Zingoz Plush. If a player entered a second Secret Code, they would receive 1,500 KinzCash instead of access to the game. Several advertisements were also spotted around the site promoting the plush toy's release in March 2008.
The Wacky Zingoz plush is not considered a Webkinz pet. It is larger than a Lil'Kinz, but smaller than a standard Webkinz. The Wacky Zingoz plush also has a voice box and can say a variety of different phrases when it is squeezed.
- The Cloud Machine item creates clouds that look like Wacky.
- By the end of 2005, Wacky had been whacked over one million times.
- Wacky is the only plush toy to speak. If you press his tummy, he says a quote.
- In the plush toy code, it says Wacky says five quotes but instead, he says six.
- Sometimes when Wacky or Zacky is a judge in SuperModelz, they name them wrong. (e.g. Wacky named Zacky, Wacky named Zingoz)