This article is incomplete or under construction. You can help by editing this page!
Put your pet to the test in the Webkinz Stadium! Each competition relies on a different set of abilities and skills. There are two types of Stadium Events: Quick Events and Scheduled Events. And there are three different types of competitions: Beauty Pageant, Cooking Competition, and Running Race.
Quick Events can take place at any time. Just sign your pet up for a quick event at the Webkinz Stadium and wait until there are a total of 20 participants. All quick events require an entry fee of 20KC. The top three finalists will win a KinzCash prize and a medal!
To increase your pet's chances of winning, level up their skills by taking classes at the Kinzville Academy. The classes your pet should take depends on the competition.
- Beauty Pageant: Agility, Creativity, and Style
- Cooking Competition: Speed, Creativity, and Intelligence
- Running Race: Strength, Speed, and Agility
Scheduled Events take place at certain times. There are usually three to six scheduled competitions each day. You can register a pet for a scheduled event up to 30 minutes before it starts. The top 10 finalists receive a KinzCash prize and the top 3 finalists will also win a trophy. The skills that affect a pet's chances of winning are slightly different for scheduled events than they are for quick events. There are four levels of competitions: Open, Amateur, Pro, and Deluxe.
Any pet can enter an open competition and the entry fee is 25KC. The skills that affect your pet's chances of winning an open competition are the same skills required in the amateur and pro competitions.
Amateur competitions have both minimum and maximum skill requirements and the entry fee is 30KC.
- Beauty Pageant: Level 1 Agility, Level 1 Creativity, Level 1 Grooming, and Level 3 Style
- Cooking Competition: Level 1 Speed, Level 1 Creativity, Level 1 Intelligence, and Level 3 Cooking
- Running Race: Level 1 Strength, Level 1 Agility, and Level 3 Speed
Minimum Skills: You pet may not be over Lever 5 in any of the skills needed for the competition
Pro competitions have minimum skill requirements and the entry fee is 50KC.
- Beauty Pageant: Level 3 Agility, Level 3 Creativity, Level 3 Grooming, and Level 6 Style
- Cooking Competition: Level 3 Speed, Level 3 Creativity, Level 3 Intelligence, and Level 6 Cooking
- Running Race: Level 3 Strength, Level 3 Agility, and Level 6 Speed
You must be a Deluxe member to sign up for a deluxe competition. There are no skill requirements to enter a pet into a deluxe competition and there is also no entry fee. The skills that affect your pet's chances of winning an open competition are the same skills required in the amateur and pro competitions.